Skip to content
- Do you love hand spun yarn?
- How about yarn that is hand processed from start to finish.
- This yarn comes from a lamb, that is raised in Montana by a veteran owned and run ranch.
- It was purchased by me( I also live in Montana) and washed,dried,carded and spun into this beautiful 2ply yarn.
- It is 5 ounces with Appx. 90 yards, with WPI(wraps per inch) of 7-10 or similar to Aran weight.
- Because this yarn comes from a living animal that loves to roll and play in the fields, there may still be small pieces of VM( vegetable matter) in the yarn.
- Hand wash in warm and lay flat to dry. DO NOT agitate.
- Free shipping in the US and ships within 2-5 days.
- Do to monitor setting colors may vary.